Thread: Selling Bus

Hybrid View

Joe, Believe me when I say I have really tried to come up with some way I could use it in some form of ministry. That way, I could justify its existence in my own mind. I have considered everything from using it in ministry work, to trying to come up with a plan to use it in business so it would be partially tax deductible. Either way, I wouldn't feel it was just being wasted. Maybe I could convince the IRS that I am an undercover chaplin, trying to make sure all the POGers are going in the right direction.

Of course, as Tuga has stated, it is still up in the air. While I am seriously considering the bus, I am also planning to be at Branson, so I guess time will tell.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Mango,

I fully understand and support your statements. I do find significant satisfaction in just knowing I own the bus, and I try to not let it drive me nuts knowing how much I have tied up in something that I am not justifiably using. I also realize that I am not in the same financial category as many of the other Prevost owners in the POG. That's why I have a 93; it was all I could afford.

Actually, I haven't even mentioned to Paulette that I am considering selling the bus. She leaves most of those kinds of things up to me, but she does like the bus also. I really wish I could come up with a way to use it and justify keeping it.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!