Since the purpose for which I bought my bus has gone away, I am thinking about putting it up for sale. I know I will take a beating because I have done so many things that didn't necessarilly have to be done. It has had several thousands of $ of changes in the last 10 months. Things like 3 Cruise Airs, 6 tires, 8 shocks, 1 air bag, new material on all awnings, New 2500 Watt Heart Inverter, Engine AC Compressor, Fantastic Vent Fan, Bay door actuators, new gel generator batteries etc., needed to be done. Things such as cordless blinds, new bed sets, new washer/dryer, Custom sunscreens installed at Kerrville, etc. didn't really have to be done but made Paulette happy. I can account for $12000- $14000 for parts, plus all the labor I have invested, and I realize that I won't get anything in return for most of that investment.

When I bought the bus, it was advertized on RVtrader.com. I am wondering where the best place to list it would be? If I don't sell it pretty soon or if I see I will take too much of a beating, I just won't sell it. Just thought I would try it while so many things are new at this time and everything is working except the fuel gauge. As I talk about all the things I've done to it, I really do have reservations about selling it.