Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Branson Update

Default Pffft

Truk, we think of you often too! We would think of you more if we ate all the fiber you old guys eat!

I have no lien on my title, and somehow I doubt Jdub does either, unless it works out better tax-wise.

I can see how you get the urge to fondle your title hough, at your age its probably more exciting, and functionally possible than the alternatives!

Gosh this is fun!

Jdub, I feel an AMEN comin on!

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Just one special message to turd and jeep, I think of you often during the day while motoring across the country and I keep getting the urge to fondle my lien free title!

This is getting too easy. They give you what, 4 or 5 PlastiKraksters for one Big Red? If you have to go around quoting the fuel mileage, you are probably better off without the Marathon. Just give that old mediocrity lollipop another lick and let the big dogs worry about the price of diesel.

BTW, do they make you squat to pee when you pull up to the pump to fill your rig with gasoline?

Big Amen Jeep.....

I see by his silence the Trukster has opted to not have a battle of wits with the unarmed.

dalej Guest

I talked to him yesterday, they are in Iowa. He said Nancy and him are having a ball. They just love their new ride. He did say somthing about letting the kids just play.

bill&jody Guest

we talked with them, too. they are having a ball - and we will join the fun in sturgis waiting for you d&j! anyone else?? ap: sorry to hear you won't make it - wow, to break a 10-year streak must be tough! you still have time to change your mind . . .
    amen!
    jody
    Quote Originally Posted by dalej View Post
    I talked to him yesterday, they are in Iowa. He said Nancy and him are having a ball. They just love their new ride. He did say somthing about letting the kids just play.

You're kidding, right??? Some financial institution will loan money on one of these things?? I don't think I have ever seen a title with a lein on it. What a concept.!!