Ellen & I had our carpeting replaced locally after getting some very high quotes from a couple of Prevost experts. I guess if they see Prevost they figure you have money to burn. We were impressed by the attention to detail and the quality of workmanship we received. While at this establishment they recommended we get our 32" LCD installed by a local outfit that does interiors for Gulfstream Jets! We contacted Edwards Interiors and they invited us over for a tour of their facility.....one word....impressive! Like Prevost buses these luxury aircraft have to be refitted from time to time. Also like Prevost most everything must come through a door! These folks construct everything in a modular design using lightweight yet very strong materials. I am going to take some photos of the drawer units which have cavities molded to hold cups, plates, dishes, silverware ( although the day I was touring it was 14 carat gold )and etc. so it does not rattle during a flight. As an added plus they make, repair, and refinish Corian countertops. Edwards forwarded a quote to repair & refinish all our Corian and install our LCD TV for less than you can purchase a 46" LCD HD TV at Costco! Stand by for photo which will be posted in the next two weeks. Ken & Ellen