Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Member & Legendary Prevost

surfsidebarney Guest

Hi Jim,

I am aware of the Montana LLC and I almost did that with my first coach. I didn't do it the first time because I didn't need to. Took advantage of Calif. law at that time which allow you to avoid the Calif. sales tax if you were traveling in your coach outside Calif. for 94 days out of the first 180 days of new ownership. They did audit me and I successfully prove that I was out of state; so, I was granted a tax exemption.

Bad news on the Legendary. I was denied financing. The reason I was denied was a new one to me: I didn't have any "credit experience" with making large monthly payments. Had nothing to do with ability to pay, current income, debt-to-loan ratio, or credit score (mine was 774). They said they willing to finance maybe up to $400k - $450k. We were using this lender because I was going to do the Montana LLC thing.

So I'm sorry to say I will not be able to buy the Legendary Prevost. I'm extremely disappointed. Back to the drawing boards.

Rick,
    2004 CC Allure

Hi Jim. I went thru several differentfinance Companies before I found the right people who could do the loan on terms I wanted. I can get you that info if you are still interested.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default Used Bus Can be GOOD

I purchased a Royale 2001 XL II last year and I think it was the best purchase I ever made. Great coach on the Prevost platform at a Monaco Dynasty price. The Royale is constructed without multiplexers, and uses good readily available fairly priced systems, well maybe not the Headhunter tank level system $$$.

We have put 25,000 miles on the coach in the last 9 months and will never go back to a fiberglass coach.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Rick don't give up. We were denied more than once, WAY MORE than once

We eventually found financing and it was the better than all previous offers. Our first 9 payments were 20 dollars a month and very little down.

I have to go to work right now but later I will dig up the fellows info and post it up. He is in Minn.

He is a broker, got us in with manifest lending services, and we were previously denied with another place who tried to put it to the very same lender. Our average monthly ballence on our buisness account was not large enough but after his endless questioning he learned that our work is seasonal and was able to devide the sum of deposits by 9 months instead of 12 and we qualified.

DO NOT GIVE UP. If these were easy to aquire everyone would have one.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Did you check out Fast Tommy Spirito in Clearwater?

You can reach him through the link on the front page of this site. It's GulfCoast Finance.

He knows guys who know guys. Just like Lew.

Call; 'All Roads Capitol' 1-800-619-4104 and ask for Shanon. Also, their web site is; www.allroadscapital.com
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default Gulfcoast Finance

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Jeff View Post
    Did you check out Fast Tommy Spirito in Clearwater?

You can reach him through the link on the front page of this site. It's GulfCoast Finance.

He knows guys who know guys. Just like Lew.
    Hey Rick, I second JPJ's idea of checking with Tom Spirito at Gulf Coast Finance. His phone number is (727) 578-5035 x 201 and his email is tom@gcmfinance.com. Just mention you are a POGer and if it can be done, Tom will get er done.

Don't give up, I haven't.

Gary S