Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Branson Competition?

Default Presidential Executive order

Since this competition suggestion box is all of a sudden turning into a crime against humanity I have composed a letter to the President of the US (since we have none nor want any presidents or board in POG), seeking an immediate executive order preventing any old fart who owns a prevost from wearing something like Borax in public and taking a chance that I may have to see it. We can not take the time for normal Lawmakers to act. I don,t believe (even with my poor vision) that I could survive such an ordeal, much less drive home.

I am with Deb and Mango on the outdoor lights - if I were to see something really bad like JPJ, JDUB, Lewster, or A1 in a swim suit, I could unplug the lights!

Which bus has the nicest Gen Box is not as hazardous or threatening. Keep it on the list.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Wink Contests

There was a couple who pulled into a Campsite I was staying in years ago by Redding, California. They had several prize winning dogs with them. Within a short time they had set out a small Picket fence(12 ft. diameter), saw dust, small dog houses , decorative shrubs, and a whole bunch of other accessories to crate what looked like a dogtown. It was quite amazing. They were from Texas.
    Anyway, I like Mango's idea regarding the outside lightng. But you can take it much further.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I can see it now. Branson in October will look like Pigeon Forge around Christmas.

Why is it that our contests somehow end up revolving around LED lights. Who has stock in that industry and is not telling us?

I knew LED bashing was going to rear it's ugly head sooner or later.

You don't have to include a single LED in your display to win. Creativity is the key.

And Gary might be on to something with a more complete package.

I would compete in the bikini contest (Fast Roger avert your eyes). However to make it interesting the bikini must be made from certified Prevost Parts.

mm

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Hah!

MM: "However to make it interesting the bikini must be made from certified Prevost Parts"

Hey, I think MM is a great guy and all that stuff, but geez, when we start to argue about 'rules,' then all the fun goes out of it.

This is one of those deals where we have to simply rise to the occasion, stand up for ourselves and get 'er done.

In or out, no rules.

Default Forget the LED light show...

If we are going to have a Male Bikini Competition I think that it is only fitting to have the gals put on a "wet T shirt" contest.

Karen has just informed me that if my suggestion is implemented, we will not be attending POG IV!

Sorry Mike.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

..........damn!

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Will Mango trim his beard prior to his 'walk' at POG IV? Or will he just change over to his 'kini?

I can feel the rocks starting to move under my feet.

Remember boys and girls, turd boy doesn't play fair.

IMG_0623.JPG

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I still would like to know whos hands those are with the bigger wad of cash, on the left of the picture?