Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Branson Competition?

Default Branson Competition?

As many of you recall we had a Bling competition at Santa Fe, and I for one and a few others had a lot of fun with it. I think we should come up with another competition for Branson, so we can poke fun at the winners and losers. Not Bling, been there, done that, maybe? (besides JDUB has the cooker with the anaconda now).

Looking for suggestions here, maybe the most innovative additional item to the coach (not factory, but individual) and then maybe a factory installed doo dad.???

Anybody game, open to suggestions. Truck you can still post even tho you have no bus. We all know that is short lived.

Caution: A 1 Jon will be trying to encourage a drag race or other automotive competition now. Be Careful. He just bought an 07 Z06 - Brand Damn New. Red on top of that. He told me he has had it up 62.5mph -- Smoked everybody and everything on the road. Could be all those oysters we ate took effect on the car buying trigger. Or he heard there was an opening for a Red car at DEI???
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Roger,

You just had to make me whine today but I forgive you! For years and years we had Corvettes. Bob even surprised me years ago with a red one all wrapped up with a bow This past year I saw a red one at the dealership that I thought had my name on it but it couldn't be towed and we know how important towing is

Jon and Di, drive that puppy down the mountain and take me for a ride please!! As far as the contest goes sounds like fun!
    Debi

Di and I went out to breakfast in the little red coupe and I got it all the way up to 65. I got dizzy so I slowed down.

Its got enough power so I am thinking outside the box here. Is it possible to drive the car and use the bus for a toad?

Thanks to Roger on this deal because he was my consultant and I was able to get what I think is a good deal on a very hot car that is in demand.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jon I already had that idea, remember the pony motor I think I remember getting a little grief from it

I think Rodger has a good idea.

How about most and fewest miles since last rally? How about a least air pressure loss challenge? How about a bus rodeo, all we need is a big empty lot and some cones. How about UGLIEST BUS How about fastest to unhook the toad. How about unhooking and then rehooking the electric, water, waste hose, and tv BLINDFOLDED and barefoot, and mabye a little drunk as well How about quickest to close all awnings blindfolded and barefoot and mabye one arm tied behind your back! (power awnings not allowed).

Come on folks lets get goofy!
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 06-24-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Shiniest slack adjusters?

Prettiest copper piping?

Best nitrogen in the tires?

Most costly repairs at Prevost?

Jon - you would probably win all 4 of those categories. Who can top 80 plus thousand on the repair, and have polished slack adjusters too? Well maybe not nitrogen?

Joe is churning out some ideas, I like his suggestion on quietest gen set, We could all benefit from improving the sound proofing on our coaches. This could be tested with sound measuring device (my ear). With the experience of his new project (redo of Gen box) maybe we will now know what to use and not to use. I know the foam insulation in my box is beginning to deterioate and will need replacing soon. Has anyone investigate the foil material used in the roof of the engine compartment?

Keep 'em ideas coming.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

dalej Guest

Hey, wait a minute! I have to have the loudest gen-set, because I went head to head with a couple of
    RV's while in Phoenix and I lost. So lets throw this idea out. Maybe lets have the prettiest gen. box
    Last edited by dalej; 06-24-2007 at 11:44 PM.

I have the prettiest generator box, hands down. I have been polishing that foam for weeks and you should see it shine.

To detail that generator box I removed the heavy copper cables and polished the copper on each visible strand of wire.

You guys believe me don't you?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

This is all sounding dangerously close to a Prevost Prouds rally.

I do believe that Jon has polished the copper on his wires, but since he has been drinking Black Water, we have to mitigate his comments as to the effects of that.

How about a competition on who owns the most coaches?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Jeff View Post
    How about a competition on who owns the most coaches?
    I am NOT showing this suggestion to Bob03/00 and I suggest not sending this to Donna, Harry & Shirley or even the Lewster Who knows what lengths someone may go to in order to win this award. With our luck, the award would be another coach