Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POG II Announcement

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default POG II Announcement

There have been, sigh, countless challenges to the rule-making authorities with regard to POG II.

So here we go again.

1. The Bling Award, with the coveted Stainless Steel cooker, is a 'keeper.' It will become the property of the owners of the coach where the 80-year old woman says, "Wow, nice bus." (If any). It is possible that the judge may not say that at all, in which case the award of the coveted Stainless Steel cooker will be deferred. So get going, since 80-year women have are likely not impressed with casual or uninventive Blingage.

2. The Anal Award is in fact a traveling award, from rally to rally, awarded to the coach owner who demonstrates a, well, uncanny and unrealistic attention to detailing their coach.

3. Yes, it is possible that a single individual could possibly win both of these award, but they would be impossible to live with or tolerate on this board. All the more reason to incorporate your visions with great detail.

4. Finally, there may be another award, and I am currently NOT free to divulge any information relative to that at this time. We are awaiting legal and security clearances, unlike the Federal government, before announcing this additional award.

5. I continue to recuse myself from the Bling award, due to certain information which I have received from various parties. That does NOT mean I can't be bribed with an M-3, which I was promised before you-know-who stuck their nose into my haggling.

So there.

"2. The Anal Award is in fact a traveling award, from rally to rally, awarded to the coach owner who demonstrates a, well, uncanny and unrealistic attention to detailing their coach."

Please note I am now filing a FORMALprotest.

I do not consider a clean engine, polished Webasto piping or any other visual beauty my coach may possess as "uncanny and unrealistic attention to detailing their coach"

It should be noted that when the coach is delivered as new it has those characteristics. It did not have LED lights, polished stainless OTR fan housings or mirror polished insides on the rear doors.

Since I was given the Anal Award in error, when it comes to Santa Fe I will tell you folks where to stick it.

Default Judge Says WOW

Even Old Fart Judges say wow To Painted engines, shiney fan housings, and mirrored doors - inside and out.
    so there!

Default Jon - Anal-Wan Kenobi

Me thinks you doth protest too much.

If I remember correctly, I held the offending prize up and described the traits of the potential winner. You were the unanimous choice of all in attendance, so it is doubtful that ALL of us could be wrong.

Its yours, you earned it and given your rapier analness and the lack there of by the rest of us (to this point) you may dang well haul the thing back to Knoxville for a second time.

Can I get a motion and second?

I think this may turn into a Lifetime Achievement Award, I doubt that Felix Unger could top Jon.

MM

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Gimme a Break

A guy who just won the award can't protest that he just won it.

Furthermore, whaddyathink this is with Robert's Rules of Order, the Prevost Prouds?

I dare you to wear a tie.

Just remember, whoever is the second recipient, they will be receiving an award that has been proven to work. That toilet sparkles almost as much as my engine.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Oh no...he painted the loo Tractor Supply Green.

Default Sparkles?

Hey POGers:

Sounds like Jon just made the traveling Anal award a permanent award- now that his toliet is Blinging

We can buy the next guy a new one - or Jon may get both of em.
    Roger that

I also want to comment on the rigged election.

It was just posted above the decision was unanimous. Excuse me, but I don't remember voting, so in addition to the formal complaint about a clean engine not exactly fulfilling the criteria for "uncanny and unrealistic detailing", I expect to start looking at hanging chads.

BTW, It is getting harder and harder to work that tire shine stuff on the inside of the tire and especially in between the two tires on the drive axle.