Call them beggars if you like, but I don't think all that try to make contact with you regardless of the reason merely want a buck or two. Some are feeling you out and if you let your guard down you may get ripped off and may be subject to physical harm.

There have been a number of instances we have heard from the party involved over the years of Prevost owners being at risk. I related about the fellow that was at the last Liberty Rally that lost his Rolex and about $1800. We spoke to a fellow that parked in a Wal-Mart or K-Mart parking lot in Wyoming and awoke to find himself surrounded by several local pick-up trucks loaded with drunk cowboys about to vanadlize his coach. We related the incident of the guy with the knife talking to my wife. We spoke to the Prevost owner that was lured out of his bus at a rest area under the pretext of helping a fellow RV owner who was just a few spaces over on the other side of some trucks that was broken down. (Not true, he was robbed).

We have had people bang on our window at night. On the other site it was posted about six months ago about how some Prevost coaches have been robbed by gaining access throught one of the awning type windows.

In short, we are getting paranoid and I think with good reason. At one time it was enjoyable talking to people who seemed interested in the coach. Now we tend to avoid that because we don't know their motives.

I still think we are OK in campgrounds.