Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suspended

henryhighwood Guest

Jim,

Now I feel really bad that I could not take you up on your offer to meet yesterday.

Default Local Law.

Joe Sorry to hear of your trouble with the local law. That.s a bummer for sure! Glad you got out and got it straight. Time to move To the Sunny Dry South. We have a state next door that is worse - its Virginia.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

lewpopp Guest

You sure thought your 'goose' was cooked when they cuffed you. If it was, you wouldn't have had to cook the chicken.

Just a thought.

Lew

Hello Joe. It makes you wonder if this is the good old USA or some 3rd world country! It sounds to me like a good law suit unless they've outlawed sueing public entities. Were you pulled over on a federal Hwy. or a State Hwy.? It may make a difference in jurisdiction.
    Anyway, I would not let them get away with it.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Thanks everyone. Yes Jon a polution test and it was for our old camper that is no longer registered to me and when it was it passed with flying colors.

We just spent the day driving down to Springfield and back to straighten it out.

Once we got there it took 5 minutes, and we were charged nothing (that was amazing) but if we did it with a fax it could have been days.
    Joe, Did you make that trip with the bus and chicken? It looks like about 200 mi. one way to Springfield from your place. I think your problem came from someone in the state records department not doing their job. You can't blame the Cop if you had been the bad guy he would be getting praised! (extra donuts)

When you go on a fun trip like that do you always take the toad?

If I read your story correctly it was your license that was pulled, if so your lucky you didn't get pulled over with a load of rocks in your truck and no wife there to assist.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jim

Yes, no, no, and yes

How much hard time would you've gotten for mooning (hypothetical) me on the Chicago overpass as I left OSH last year?

mm

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Mike

Where did that come from

Road construction in Chi. has gotten a little better this year, but not much.

The by-pass I-294 has been completed on the south end but the tolls have increased and 94 through the city is still tore up.

The trick to Chi. traffic is get through here before 5am or after 8pm and If that is the case take it right through the city on 94 and keep the toll money in your pocket.

We can not make the show this year, have fun.

If you would like to see the city, mabye have a bite to eat, or if there is something you might need, we would love to be your guide. I-80 exit 161 north.