AJ,

Agree with everything Ray and the others have said. One other minor thing you might want to do for a couple of days is spend some time with driving practice. That is if this is your first bus.

Carole and I bought ours on January 1 this year. I wish I had taken a couple days to get acquainted with where all the controls are and what visual queues help keep the bus going down the road between the centerline and the edge line - on the correct side of the road! We spent two years looking for one and about three hours driving it directly hom on I-40 (not too bad) and then a mostly two lane, curvy and hilly section os US 64. More seat time would have greatly reduced the number of butterflies fluttering around in my tummy!

Will

Be especially careful making turns. Replacing the stainless is also expensive and time consuming - not to mention making you feel like a real dolt!

Also, be patient with the wife. She can be your best asset to a smooth ride. I'd also recommend using her for a spotter - helps keep dings off the stainless!