Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POG Rally update?

ken&ellen Guest

Default POG Rally update?

I have been checking each day, like a small child at Christmas, to see if there has been any further updates on the POG rally. Jerry started a rumor that Elvis is going to show? Mango is setting up a satellite MANGOMIKE's for meals? Other than the dates there has been little info. Ken

Mrs. Mango says "Is this another guy thing"? No dear, it's gonna be great, you're going to have a blast.

Think she'll want to come to my Webasto talk?

Mike

ken&ellen Guest

Mike, Are you going to discuss: Webasto....the COLD truth, Webasto is from Mars and AquaHot is from Venus, or the ever popular....Don't quit me now....a touching story about the relationship between Webasto and it's maintance giver.
    As Bob Ucker would say " I'll be in the front row " Ken

Oh, I am ready for this one. Got our AquaHot all tuned up and tested before we left. Guess what? Damn thing doesn't work. Good thing we are tied up to power so at least the heater element is cranked up.

For some reason, I push the button, the light comes on but it doens't start and then the light goes out. And it worked perfectly when I tested it at the house, so it either had a transit malady or some operator confusion, but my wife was looking forward to taking a Hollywood shower and she is in the hot water conservation mode. Which just lands me in hot water; not the kind you shower in.

ken&ellen Guest

Default Time to trade it in

At least our Liberty, old as she may be, has three sources for hot water. The water jacket from the engine, the Webasto also heats the water, and an actual hot water ( electric ) heater. AquaHot is suppose to have an excellent support staff and 800 number to call. Maybe they could walk you through your problem. Ken

Talking

Hey hot water boy,

I'm with Ken. Are you sure you don't have an electric hot water heater? And just overlooking a breaker?

Enjoying the blog, although you're going need a severe dosage of lipitor after all that BBQ.

Mango

Ken. Funny post.

No Blogger Boy, I don't have an electric hot water heater per say. The AquaHot has an element in it that serves that function, but has a long recovery time. Water is plenty hot, just not a lot of it.

I am going to try cycling a couple of items and then take the cover off of it and check the thermal breakers. We just replaced both of them, so that is probably the problem; new parts. Go figure.

Not much action on the MangoMike blog. Mrs. Mango tear up all your kitchen passes and now you are a love slave?

I admit you and www.bookofjoe.com are the Blogger kings.(where's todays post, I have to live my vacations vacariously thru yours?) However, when I get back to DC I'm going to post some picks of the new martini bar I'm building featuring a 2" solid ice, fiber optic lighted, bar top. This will give you something to rag me about.

... and yes I've been a love slave for years.
    Last edited by MangoMike; 03-07-2006 at 05:38 PM.

Well the posts are up and it is time to go clean all the bbq sauce from under my fingernails. What a messy ordeal, but I ate SLOPPY bbq twice today and wore a white shirt. Not a drop spilled. Yes, I am the master rib eater.

And that MangoMike blog is looking pretty pitiful. At least add the weather or a photo of your dog. Geeze, its like I have taken you to raise....

For some reason, I push the button, the light comes on but it doens't start and then the light goes out.
    I had a similar issue when I first picked up my coach. Webasto would light, and then quit after a few seconds. Found a breaker in the back by the controller for the Webasto unit. Maybe it's something easy like that?

Oh, I also found (which surprised me a lot), the Webasto won't light if it thinks the water is already hot enough. While driving the coach, the water is plenty hot. It was only after stopping that the webasto would light.