Well, the story goes something like this:

We'd been pretty much full-timing for several years in campers and tried the toy house in Florida routine with the RV port. From the outside, we had the Liberty Prevert, the digs in Florida, free to travel, ya-da-ya-da ya-da. But some serious family things came up and we decided to chuck what many people may think is the perfect life. We sold the Prevert and are in the process of buying a house s-o-o-n in Maine.

Now, for the few of you who will admit to knowing the Sled Dog and JPJ, this may not come as a surprise. For the rest of you kind souls who have been allowed visiting privileges in the asylum, please bear with this post if you really have nothing else to do.

Over the course of the years, I will admit, that we have had about as many campers as some converters have ever made. That's an actual fact. No apologies here, as some people claim to know about the nuts and bolts and stuff that are inside a camper. We know how to buy and sell 'em. (Practice making perfect).

Now that we are just about completed on the house deal in Maine, not far from Mr. James Skiff (and oh, isn't he thrilled?) Those of us who have been kicking around this board are in for a really nifty treat: We have high-speed broadband at our new house and there are going to be times when we are bored and will tell long rambling stories about insignificant stuff on this forum. That is the job of the people who are actually much older than us, such as A1, et al., but we are in training and will get graded on it.

There are important things for us to do, such as revisit the idea of statehood for Oklahoma, being that our new home and private woods are not far from the state house. We had thought it was a good idea to convert the desert there into a state, but perhaps this needs to be reconsidered, since no semblance of civilization has emerged from there yet.

For the new folks, Helen, harshly named as the Sled Dog by JDUB, is a retired Hospice Nurse and I really can't remember what I did for work that much, but more or less got regular assignments. I still fiddle around with some work at the Post Office when needed and will be setting up a killer woodshop in our new digs. Thing is, we gave away all of our stuff when we went into the RV thing and the kids don't want to give it back. (Ungrateful swine). So we'll have to make our own. At one point I remember owning a custom furniture outfit, so expect to see some Shaker furniture reproductions as well as some other new ideas come out of the joint if I don't chop off a finger in the process.

Feel free to PM with questions about buyin' and sellin' If you have any questions about how the camper works, remember that most of the clowns here make up all this stuff and have no liability.

So we're back on the board (Until our account gets zapped!)

Thanks much for reading this rambling. Now you can go back to sleep.