Thread: Motor Coach Security

Threaded View

pognumber26 Guest

Default the best weapon

Iwas approached at a Flying J @9pm one evening by three suspicious brothers insisting they wanted to WASH my coach...It was alraedy dark and the coach was parked in the middle of an empty truck parking lot...After several minutes of SMALL TALK , I had to confront the leader,I walked the 3-4 feet over to him,looked him in the eye,and told him to get the F--- out of my face and leave me alone...Maybe it was my native NY surety or my physical presence-6'4/350 lbs...The three pulled their car across the parking lot and pointed it toward the coach with the lights on... I got back in the coach and drove 50 miles to the lighted safety of a patrolled Walmart...Since then I ALWAYS alarm and lock the coach...We even have locks all around on our towed H3 rig...I am trained and experienced in the ways of the street...But when it comes to armed conflict,these days, I refer to the wisdom of Sun Tzu...The general who must resort to armed conflict,has ALREADY LOST THE BATTLE...faced with death, I have ALWAYS chosen to live...Short of that choice, I have always found good planning and sense more powerful than raw aggression...
    Last edited by pognumber26; 03-09-2006 at 10:59 AM.