Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought a Coach

Default New Marathon

Ahhh.... How refreshing,, another soul with the good taste and class to own a Marathon ...

Seriously, welcome aboard. You will come to enjoy this asylum. Don't ask me why,, but you will..

Jeff Bayley Guest

Regarding Jerry's comment on Chris "Sticky" Yates and the coffee / inverter slipping by him, I had somehting like that on my first coach (which I still have). The Angola had to have the gen. running for the fridge to be on. I kept on having to "charge" the refrigderator. I wound up in Elkhart Indiana to see about getting the Inverters looked at and fixed after doing my best guess about where the problem might be (wish I had access to a group like this back then). Turned out that it was miswired behind the electrical panel and needed to be wired up to a breaker on the house battery / inverter side of things instead of shore/gen power. Why it was ever changed..........nobody knows.

Hopfully, you got an owners manual with your coach which I didn't get with either one of my used Prevosts. Royal (Monico) can't even get me a copy of a manual. Any Royal owners reading this with a 96 or 97 year titled coach that could supply me with a copy woudl be great. Is there a way I can search the members profiles by keyword and find all the Royal owners ?