Regarding Jerry's comment on Chris "Sticky" Yates and the coffee / inverter slipping by him, I had somehting like that on my first coach (which I still have). The Angola had to have the gen. running for the fridge to be on. I kept on having to "charge" the refrigderator. I wound up in Elkhart Indiana to see about getting the Inverters looked at and fixed after doing my best guess about where the problem might be (wish I had access to a group like this back then). Turned out that it was miswired behind the electrical panel and needed to be wired up to a breaker on the house battery / inverter side of things instead of shore/gen power. Why it was ever changed..........nobody knows.

Hopfully, you got an owners manual with your coach which I didn't get with either one of my used Prevosts. Royal (Monico) can't even get me a copy of a manual. Any Royal owners reading this with a 96 or 97 year titled coach that could supply me with a copy woudl be great. Is there a way I can search the members profiles by keyword and find all the Royal owners ?