I don't care about Ford, GM or Dodge. I think they are all problems. I have German and English cars with alot less issues then US made. I was an Auto parts mfg until China destoryed the market, I know something about the american car makers. Not much, just a little. The brand I look at is cosmedics and conforts only, the rest is only as good as the dealer's service department.

Bummer the sales people don't know any of this. I ask them, they research it and they give bad info. Am I surprized? Are you?

I hope I don't jump..I thought I was getting info. But with the confusion I just might...Crap, there are no cliffs in Fla and I close my eyes going on bridges.

Looks like the advice I'm leaning to is a bike trailer and forget about also taking 4 wheels. Looked today at Haulmark Edge. I think the value wont take to much of a beating if I decide to change the plan later on. I have been looking for used ones but to save only 25% I rather go new and pick a color to match the coach.

Thanks for all your thoughts. Will keep you updated on what I find out........... Oh yeah, forget about that Marine's bike carrier, thats all I am saying about it.