Thread: Calendar 2007 / 2008

Default Calendar 2007 / 2008

The 2007 Calendar is up and running.

It is viewable by everyone that is logged in, and Important POG dates, schedules, meetings can be added to the calendar so everyone can view it.

Keep in mind it is VIEWABLE for everyone to see, so Mango your AA meeting times should probably not be put on this calendar? Keep them on your personal calendar.

Important information can be added to the calendar dates as you see fit.

Gary S.

Ben Guest

Would it be possible to either get a list view on the calendar, or have someone post events to the forum as events are added? I just find a standard monthly view to be a very inefficient method to view the few events that will be posted and there is no indication of when a new event has been posted, so I have no idea how often I should check the calendar.

The yearly view in the only one that is at all useful to me because I can see which months have events and hover over an event to see what it is. (FYI: you access yearly view by clicking the arrow to the LEFT of the Add New Event link that is found above and to the right of the calendar)

Ben's point is well taken. Would suggest in the future, those folks posting events on the calendar follow up in the "Rallies and Get-Togethers" catagory.

Ben and Brian, glad you both jumped into the 2007 Calendar. I too agree about the need for an easier way to find postings on the calendar, but real glad that we got it just the same.

Brian, I didn't think to post the information after I put it on the calendar, but can understand its usefulness in informing everyone.

With the use of this calendar so soon, after it was updated, it means that we really did have a need for this instrument in the website, and it looks as though it will be very useful.

Thanks

Gary S.