Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Brains

Just hanging out at the Big XII Tourney, but the dry camping is about to end. One other Prevost in the lot, but it is all done up in TT regalia, so we have avoided them.

But while I have been hanging, I fixed the swivel release on the passenger seat, lubed the locks (for Lew) and had to rip some hiney for some dip wad trying to park a car so close to my coach that we couldn't get the door open. Morons everywhere.

So to close, we need a shot over the bow for Jon; how do you harpoon a guy with so many anal qualities? I'll work on it. We may need to allow for a coach inspection at the rally with the winner being knighted Jon W Anal Master for the weekend....

ken&ellen Guest

Damn, I better get rid all my TT stuff before the POG rally. I really like those neon beer signs not to mention my statues of Mickey, Minnie, and the seven Darwfs that glow in the dark. I bet it is okay to have that OSU flag and cowboy bumper sticker?

Oh, I was flying the flag, but all my a-hole OU buddies decided to put little UO stickers on my windshield. When they came by to gloat and asked what I was doing, I said, "Hey I am moving up closer to the arena. With these OU stickers on the coach, I am now eligable to park in the handicapped spaces"

That shut the wagon mascot faces up.

Time to stretch this post out a little longer. Where is everybody? I go out of the country for a few days and this place dries up. What gives? I would tell Jon that I did log on while I was in London, but then he would run that whole Internet obesessive/compulsive thing on me, so I didn't post.

But we did get to make a semi-emergency landing in a 777. The engine started vibrating, so we circled until we burned enough fuel off to land (we were right over Alexandria, so I said just dump it and MangoMike can seine it all up for the Mothership) and then we stopped in Newark and changed planes and continued on to Gatwick. Sure screwed up my nap.