Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Brains

Jon's Bus. Pinto Liberty.

I've gotten more laughs out of my $100, who needs the technical info. Where's Lew.

I think Lew is still at the shuffleboard tourney.........

Did you pay $100? Oh, yeh I heard they were going to charge some folks to get on this board. Liberty owners I think because they have so much more moola that the rest of us prolateriate owners. Them and Lew.

And where is Jon? Did he run out of kitchen passes? I thought he had the coach with the Hi-Lo Pinto Shag carpet?

Good BBQ in Memphis tonight.

What did the rest of the family have to eat?

Were you down on Bealle Street? At which BBQ joint. We were there in August, probably at the same park next to Graceland.

Jon has be strangely silent, maybe he's on the road, or we've been too mean to him. Since you're in TN better head to Knoxville to check on him.

I've been in the office all night knocking out end of the year tax work for one of the joints. PITA.

Mango

We hit Jim Neely's for lunch and Corkey's for dinner. And we are at the RV park right behind the Heartbreak Hotel. Nice place and good WiFi. We have 6 more BBQ places to hit in three days.

Talk about a turtle head..............

ken&ellen Guest

Jerry, The food looks great. Wish we could join you. No not forget to get Elvis's autograph.
    Ken

I'm quietly keeping score. I have keys. I have a grudge. I have the means to give every coach at the POG the leans.

Actually I've been playing lately on a Mecedes site. A buzz that sounds like a fly started in my car and I called the dealer to find out how to drop the rear vanity mirror / light assembly. They blew me off by telling me they repair cars, they do not tell people how to repair cars.

They really pissed me off. I found via the internet a site and on that site a gentleman from the Philippines who sent me a copy of the shop manual showing the secret trick to dropping the light assembly. When I did a broken wire tie fell out. I don't know where it came from or how it got there but it took less than a minute to solve the problem.

If anybody out there is considering an S class or any Mercedes for that matter, think Lexus.

Now, back to the insults and pictures of my interior.

Has anybody noticed that when JW travels all he cares about is internet access.

JW, do you have a sex life? Do you get out much? We need to talk.

Phillipines for a shop manual. You are a man on a mission.

They should let you loose on the Space Shuttle problems.

... and we're not worried about you giving us the "leans" we all have them already.

Mango

Note: It's even worse then you expect about JW, he now has his own BLOG.

I guess at the POG we are going to have to have an "intervention" for Jerry. Or would it be best to have an "exorcism"?

Ever since he figure out the picture posting thing he has been going nuts. I guess that's because he is a man of few words.