I did hours of YouTube reviews and reading. I landed. travlfi and bought it. They shipped it overnight. We wi be testing it this next week. We will be adding my old school Roku Stick 4K to our 2 Samsung Unsmart TV’s and we added a Roku TV ro our 2nd entertainment bay. So, we will put Travlfi to the test…we will connect and try to stream something on all three TVs at the same time and also connect our cell phones iPads all at the same and see how it handles all of that. It’s is supposed to allow 32 devices and automatically jump from one of four providers based on what’s most powerful as we move from tower to tower. We will push it to the limits and see if the automatic transfer works while we are moving also. It’s gets great reviews overall. So, we will see. I will provide. Update to this post so you can all learn from our test. It is supposed to bounce between ATT, Verizon, US Mobile, and T-Mobile all based on whatever tower is providing the strongest signal and switch seamlessly without dropping connection. Look for an update. We really hope we fond our “simple buy this, do that, and you are set”. I am sure it won’t be flawless and I will be fair with my review. Thank you everybody for jumping on and your advice and suggestions and just letting us know someone was out there. I was getting worried I paid for POG and joined and I was their only member LOL.