Thread: Need advice. New 2000 XLV LLC. Want to install permanent Sat TV and Wi-Fi device?

Threaded View

Default Need advice. New 2000 XLV LLC. Want to install permanent Sat TV and Wi-Fi device?

We are new to POG. Love reading through the threads and learning a lot. Thanks to all of you for your expertise and hospitality to new owners. We just took delivery of a 2000 XLV Liberty Lady Classic from Steve Bennett at Arizona Luxury RV. He’s awesome. RV is going through some quick repairs and updating.

My question is what permanent exterior or interior mount device will give our 3 Samsung Smart (lol) TV’s the Wi-Fi connection while traveling plus give us 99% reliability in most areas for onboard WiFi so we aren’t reliant on poor RV resort Wi-Fi?

I have read many threads but it is all flying over my head. It’s just so complex or too complicated for me to even communicate to our RV updating folks. I want to say “Install X on our roof, or in the front TV bay so we can have both internet and Satellite TV while mobile or stationary.

Does it even exist? We had our old Direct TV and OTA antennas removed from the roof. Want a clean look and don’t want stuff on the roof that we won’t use or is outdated technology. I know how to use the cable connectors to screw in OTA antennas for each TV but that would be a back up plan B.

Really hoping someone can offer advice that says “buy this, do this, and you are set”. If that simplicity doesn’t exist, I understand that different people want different capacities or flexibility in their system. I just want (actually need simple) advice.

Thank you all in advance for any advice. I know technology has advanced so much and I am lagging. If the advice is mi-if’s, apples, pep waves, you will loose me completely. Sorry to suggest I can’t comprehend, it’s just a hope that technology and your recent experiences have opened the doors for a simple plug and play system for an RV with three smart TVs and the need for my own WiFi.

Again thank you all.
    Ryan & Joan
    2000 Prevost XLV Lady Liberty Classic

Attached Images Attached Images