Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advice. New 2000 XLV LLC. Want to install permanent Sat TV and Wi-Fi device?

Default Update. After researche just purchased Travlfi. Will be testing it this next week.

I did hours of YouTube reviews and reading. I landed. travlfi and bought it. They shipped it overnight. We wi be testing it this next week. We will be adding my old school Roku Stick 4K to our 2 Samsung Unsmart TV’s and we added a Roku TV ro our 2nd entertainment bay. So, we will put Travlfi to the test…we will connect and try to stream something on all three TVs at the same time and also connect our cell phones iPads all at the same and see how it handles all of that. It’s is supposed to allow 32 devices and automatically jump from one of four providers based on what’s most powerful as we move from tower to tower. We will push it to the limits and see if the automatic transfer works while we are moving also. It’s gets great reviews overall. So, we will see. I will provide. Update to this post so you can all learn from our test. It is supposed to bounce between ATT, Verizon, US Mobile, and T-Mobile all based on whatever tower is providing the strongest signal and switch seamlessly without dropping connection. Look for an update. We really hope we fond our “simple buy this, do that, and you are set”. I am sure it won’t be flawless and I will be fair with my review. Thank you everybody for jumping on and your advice and suggestions and just letting us know someone was out there. I was getting worried I paid for POG and joined and I was their only member LOL.

Those of us there are here just need to keep the faith ... they will be back!

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

IM STILL HERE. JUST BEEN IN AND OUT. WE USE AN ANTENNA LIKE OUR INTERNET COMPANY USES. PEER TO PEER TYPE TO SECURE ANY PARK INTERNET CONNETION. AND T MOBIL HOT SPOT AND CARRY A VERIZON HOT SPOT TO USE WHEN ONE WORKS. THEN LAST YEAR BOUGHT STARLINK TURN IT ON AND OFF WHEN WE NEED TO. LITTLE COSTLY BUT WORKS THE BEST OF ALL PRODUCTS EASY SET UP, BEST IF YOU NEED TO CONNECT. AND I HOPE EVERYONE COMES BACK.
    99 marathon xlv 45 #547 red ram 4x4