Thread: New to this group

Hybrid View

Featherlite is still in business. I would call them for these converter specific things. They will likely shorten your diagnosis and repair time.

1) I do not know much about this, but unless for some reason the cameras will only work with their monitor, then I am not sure why they cannot find a replacement. There are several monitors that will take input from multiple cameras. The only challenge may be finding one who's size and aesthetics work with the current installation. What is the make and model of the current monitor?

2) Can you bypass the timer and bring on the fan to confirm that this is or is not the problem?

3) I would start by confirming power to the necessary components then work backwards from their.

As for the pictures, they are always hit or miss with me as well. I usually have the best luck using the manage attachments option under the advanced tab at the bottom right of the page.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Thanks for the reply,

I have reached out to featherlite before and I think I would have a better chance meeting OZ and Dorthy. I am intrigued by your answer to 2. have you had the timer give you problems before? My guess is that when it was serviced the dip switch on the top of the timer were changed and I have no idea where they are to be set, I cant find it on the wiring diagram. My first thought was The switches start the fan on the generator and also start the starter block to engage the gen power the coach.

Does anyone have a # of a person to contact at featherlite? Ill give it another try.