I have just recently had It serviced at Prevost in Hayward CA
    New slide gasket front - rear replaced 4 yrs ago
    new tires all around -
    new air bags
    and all bushings replaced
    generator service
    engine and chassis service
    and check out why my AC is mainly blowing out my defrost vents

This unit is a XL2, when I was call to pick up the coach the air was blowing out of the defroster still, they said give me about 30 min and I will have one of my guys fix it, 4 hours later the dash compleatly taken apart and the rear back up camera removed- it was a nightmare all the touch plugs were removed ( for you that have done this before, You know ) none of the colors are the right colors and they opperate what ever they want.

So before I go on let me talk about Prevot folks- 100% have been great and have tried to fix everything and have agreed to fix it at their expense.

1)So the coach currently has no back up or side cameras, they have determined that the monitor is not working corectly and have exhausted their search for a replacement.

2)I have ran the generator and it now overheats and the radiator blower fan starts and then does not continue. I noticed that their was a artisin time delay relay that maybe the culprit the dip switches are all turned off. (see pick). If not that Im open to suggestions.

3) and the closest carousel stopped working.

But the good news is I have new rubber, flat mount starlink, and no air leaks and a geat running coach. But, I could use some help some of these issues.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Carter

PS using a MacBook Pro and can someone let me know how to upload pictures, I tried but they don't show up.

Featherlite is still in business. I would call them for these converter specific things. They will likely shorten your diagnosis and repair time.

1) I do not know much about this, but unless for some reason the cameras will only work with their monitor, then I am not sure why they cannot find a replacement. There are several monitors that will take input from multiple cameras. The only challenge may be finding one who's size and aesthetics work with the current installation. What is the make and model of the current monitor?

2) Can you bypass the timer and bring on the fan to confirm that this is or is not the problem?

3) I would start by confirming power to the necessary components then work backwards from their.

As for the pictures, they are always hit or miss with me as well. I usually have the best luck using the manage attachments option under the advanced tab at the bottom right of the page.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Thanks for the reply,

I have reached out to featherlite before and I think I would have a better chance meeting OZ and Dorthy. I am intrigued by your answer to 2. have you had the timer give you problems before? My guess is that when it was serviced the dip switch on the top of the timer were changed and I have no idea where they are to be set, I cant find it on the wiring diagram. My first thought was The switches start the fan on the generator and also start the starter block to engage the gen power the coach.

Does anyone have a # of a person to contact at featherlite? Ill give it another try.