I have just recently had It serviced at Prevost in Hayward CA
New slide gasket front - rear replaced 4 yrs ago
new tires all around -
new air bags
and all bushings replaced
generator service
engine and chassis service
and check out why my AC is mainly blowing out my defrost vents

This unit is a XL2, when I was call to pick up the coach the air was blowing out of the defroster still, they said give me about 30 min and I will have one of my guys fix it, 4 hours later the dash compleatly taken apart and the rear back up camera removed- it was a nightmare all the touch plugs were removed ( for you that have done this before, You know ) none of the colors are the right colors and they opperate what ever they want.

So before I go on let me talk about Prevot folks- 100% have been great and have tried to fix everything and have agreed to fix it at their expense.

1)So the coach currently has no back up or side cameras, they have determined that the monitor is not working corectly and have exhausted their search for a replacement.

2)I have ran the generator and it now overheats and the radiator blower fan starts and then does not continue. I noticed that their was a artisin time delay relay that maybe the culprit the dip switches are all turned off. (see pick). If not that Im open to suggestions.

3) and the closest carousel stopped working.

But the good news is I have new rubber, flat mount starlink, and no air leaks and a geat running coach. But, I could use some help some of these issues.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Carter

PS using a MacBook Pro and can someone let me know how to upload pictures, I tried but they don't show up.