Hi everyone, I am new and paid up to this forum as well...have been a lurker for several years.
We have a Marathon 2008 XL2 45...third-owner.
Presently I am broke down with a failed Kohler 20kW generator which I presented in another topic area herein. It has a failed main stator.
We travel during the warm seasons throughout the 48 states. Coached is parked in heated storage in winters. We are just part-timers for now.
We did get caught in an early winter October storm on a trek from MN to NM...weather was snow/ice for 1000 miles with temps about 5 degrees. The coach stayed totally warm and livable, no freezeups even for an overnight boondock in kansas. The heat sources from the main engine, the generator and the webasto heater all worked well together to keep things from a major freezeup. Only real complaint on that trip is that the xenon headlights would ice over due to lack of heat in the lamp...makes for limited night-time driving during bad weather. For a heavy vehicle the Prevost certainly stuck to the road.
Only other major issue so far was with the forward slideout seal which blew last year while in Colorado during a monsoon rainstorm...Yikes! Prevost Dallas replaced that during a 2-day visit there.
I need yet to post a thumbnail photo as well as figure out the signature block.
Hello to everyone from Mark & Marlene... m&m