Thread: New owners of old (1990) Beaver Coach

Default New owners of old (1990) Beaver Coach

Hi All, We just bought and drove home our new-to-us 1990 Beaver Coach Prevost Conversion, bus #14 of 34 which Beaver Coaches converted. We've named her Beavost, a contraction of Beaver and Prevost, just for fun. We have several things we need to sort out, so we have our work cut out for us, but we have already 'camped' in her at a nearby campground to test a few things in relative safety.

Here's a google photos album of her, with the pictures from the advertisement.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kKyJfcabEAdKUdhw5

This site/forum has already been helpful and I'm sure we'll have many questions!

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful coach. Looks like Beaver did a very nice, quality conversion.
    Last edited by dale farley; 09-05-2023 at 05:36 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Welcome, ask as many questions as you need to. Lots of experience on this Forum.
    Mike Giboney
    1992 Prevost Country Coach

That is a good looking 1990! Love that old school wood interior.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Welcome and yes that is very nice conversion. I can attest that you will not have a better source of information than on this forum!
    Jerry & Pam
    1993 Marathon XL40

Beaver14. I have basic Beaver bus info, specs. Floorplans. I csn send it. We used to own last one. Bus 34 out of 33. Story has it, Pfevost was sending shells to beaver. Most converted in order as received But at the bus shell numbrr 31 and 32 an order was cancelled and that shell sent to Country Coach. Beaver didnt change their numeric count. There is only one Vin number for 31 or 32. I havent found which it is. You can identify your bus as L-1695 ( 10digit of vin with last 4 to prevost and get hour shell build info. most had 3.38 gearing in diff, with 160 g fuel tank. Most were order with oTR with one known exception, Bus 24. Have fun. We loved our Bus 34 tor 6 yrs 2009-2015
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Hi Coloradobus, I'd appreciate any background info you can/will share. I'll DM you my info. We actually looked at your old bus maybe a year ago. It was nice, but at the higher end of our price range.