New to the site and new to RVing. My wife and I just finished 4.5 years of cruising full time aboard out 53’ trawler (90K lbs. displacement). After logging 30,000 miles we sold our trawler and are looking for another lifestyle for a while. We have a home in the Houston area and will use the bus for 30-45 day excursions to NW and NE US primarily. We have looked as several Class A builders coaches, Monoco, Country Coach, Foretravel to name a few and then we found the Prevost-Stuff site, WOW. Next step was to join POG and as several members posted it is like drinking from a firehose which I have been doing for a couple of weeks. We are planning to attend the Prevost event in W Palm next February and are planning a trip to Legacy and Trawick in the Dallas area in the next several weeks. May try to get to Olympia before Thanksgiving. We are looking for a bus with a chassis and drivetrain that are very robust along with systems that don’t require proprietary hardware/software to diagnose and repair. The late 90’s early 2000’s seem to fit and they are in the price range we want to be in. One of the problems we saw with other Class A coaches is “paint checking” especially those that have spent a lot of time in the SE sun. It is believed to not be an issue with the paint but with the underlying fiberglass skin and is most pronounced in the dark paint color areas. This would not be an issue with the XL’s with stainless and aluminum riveted skins but for those with fiberglass skins is this also seen on the Prevost? I have reviewed many of the threads on the subject of delamination and have an appreciation of the issues involved. We like the idea of slides but the HWH slides with air bladder seals used by some of the converters we would avoid. We are open to having no slides to keep maintenance and operation as simple as possible. Looking forward to participating in the POG community. Thanks for any comments on the paint checking and other information you might be able to share.