Just wanna say, thank you to you all, I appreciate your time commentating on this post and helping guide me through the learning process.

So here are a few updates and bit more information.

I am pulling 10K pounds in a trailer, that I did forget to mention in my first post, so thats a totally different factor to this.

I have begun driving it almost like a manual, and largely in 5th gear with the mode button on, a majority of the time and downshifting as I see the grades come, keeping my RPMS up, backing off my throttle and not letting the boost max out the whole time, this seams to be working.

I'm currently driving on an entertainment tour with 9 shows left and some very good drivers around me helping out and offering me feedback on temps they are running.

I am watching my needle temp gauge, which runs right at the 210 line or at times a touch below, my oil temp is averaging the 215-220.

Lately when I know we're gonna be facing heavy grades, I've been locking my fan clutch in on high and then she will run at those 190 ranges and only getting to 210 when the heavy climbs come.

I have a date with Prevost in Forth Worth at the end of the run and will check on the Charge Air Coolers mentioned.

Thanks all, anything else you can offer, I'm all ears and making it down the road so far!

Cheers!