Thread: What toilet do I have?

Default What toilet do I have?

My toilet incoming water valve is not shutting off completely after the flush is complete. As a result water slowly fills the bowl until it overflows into the overflow line.
    I believe the valve just needs to be replaced, but I can't figure out which is the right valve.
    The toilet is 12v, and the exit pipe goes down thru the floor, not the back wall.
    On the inside of the service area I see "LF 210 ER" embedded in the casing of the body.
    The valve has a top plastic piece that snaps off and this has "MicroPhor Inc 539 Willits CA".
    This makes me think I have a Microphor 210, but everything I read online talks of this toilet being air activated. I don't see any air lines going into my toilet.

Any suggestions on what toilet I might have?
    Joe & Diane Hoffman
    Prior coach: 2001 Marathon H3-45
    Sold the coach.
    For details: https://intelopment.wix.com/prevost/

I would call Mullaney & Associates. I have talked to them before and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. Their number is (856) 596-1299.

Let us know what you find out.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

MINE had junk in the seat of the valve. also has a timer on the fill IM thinking. but the above company can help.
    99 marathon xlv 45 #547 red ram 4x4

There is also a MicroPhor electric model. Mullaney and Associates is just as Fratto described.

I talked to the very helpful people at Mullaney & Associates. She confirmed I have the electric version of the microphor flushing toilet. Given my symptom of the valve not shutting off completely after completing the flush/fill, i likely had a small blockage in the solenoid valve assembly, but it's been working fine the last few days. So it's likely a resolved problem.
    She suggested I could get the Solenoid Service kit. Part # 40037. I"ll monitor and get the kit if it acts up again.

Happy Flushing...
    Joe & Diane Hoffman
    Prior coach: 2001 Marathon H3-45
    Sold the coach.
    For details: https://intelopment.wix.com/prevost/

Joe:
    Murphy’s Law, buy the new solenoid, and you’ll never have to use it.
    Chuck & Katrina
    2000 Featherlite
    H3-45 Double slide
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel