Thread: Hi, we're new.

Threaded View

jelmore Guest

Default Hi, we're new.

We did it. Thanks for all of your advice. You are a very helpful, fun group. We're looking forward to our new adventure and hope we can hook up with you all at the next rally.

We're in a 2000 Liberty Classic, #436. Looked at it in Orlando, picked it up in Chicago. The previous owner was a fascinating, very weathly man who had a driver. The coach was used as transportation for his wife because she didn't like flying on his Citation. They never stayed on it, never did a load of laundry. It's pristine. We'll sure try to keep it that way, but we're going to live on it for a while. I promise we'll take good care of it.

What an experience . . . the search, insurance, licensing, financing.

And the things I've learned already!!!! Never park on grass unless you know it won't rain. I didn't know it was going to rain. The lady said park it there in that spot. Ok. Two days and two hundred dollars later we're finally out. Bless the big rig tow guys. This one knew how to winch.

In the last couple of years, it has some new parts: awning control box and arms, water system accumulator, water pump, bus air compressor and clutch, batteries, tank sentry, interter overhaul. I wonder what our contribution will be!!!

There's an electrical issue with charging from the alternator, but I'll take that up in another forum.

Thanks again for all your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images