Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: prevost H5 60

The rear portion is the housing for the service staff. No small job getting and keeping all those hydraulics working.

I look forward to seeing one set up in a Walmart parking lot (which is about the only place they would fit).

Wow guys! I take the weekend off from reading posts, and come back to see this poor new member roasted staked out on a spit!

Granted we like to fling a little abuse back and forth here in fun, but new members with a post count of 1 or 2 are certainly not likely to understand when they get dumped on so quickly.

We certainly have other members who are not the most literate, yet we don't bash them for poor English or sentence structure. Let's give this poor guy a chance, ok?

Any Prevost and it's conversion is of interest, even if I'll never purchase one. Personally I'd love to see one of these beasts he's describing.

ray

I'm with Ray on his comments. As JDUB would say - some of those posts were way harsh. Highly unusual for this group.

Save the rough comments for someone who really deserves them - like Trukman.

I guarantee if rockstar posts on his progress we'll all learn something in the process. Good, bad or ugly.

Mango
    Last edited by MangoMike; 05-07-2007 at 08:49 PM.

rockstarcoaches Guest

Default I guess you must attack what you don't understand did I spell that right ?

To answer some of your wonderful comments
    This coach will have over 600 horse power in it .
    The shell is 20 yrs old but I stripped it down to just its bare frame and every nut and bolt and wire and all the sheet metal is brand new . And yes I plan on buying every H560 in the Us and in Canada . The camp ground thing , this coach is not meant to go into little mom an pop rv camp sites . But if you can get your 45 ft. coach in one I could get this coach into it as long as the site was 80 ft. long . As I explained this coach can turn on its set back second front axle it will make a lot tighter turn then any 45 ft. coach out there will, and with its motorized leveling legs I can move the front or rear section side ways together or one at a time.
    This type of coach does not fall under the same guide lines as a regular coach does for highway use. And I have drove tractor trailers most of my life and I am used to driving really big things around so I know this kind of coach is not for every one . But you would have to drive it before you could really under stand how easy it is to drive it and move around with it. Being able to turn on the set back front axle, it bends in the middle and the rear axle turns as well with the motorized leveling legs you would be amazed at what you can do with this coach . You also must under stand the front section is shorter the 45 ft. The front section of this coach is only 35 ft. long. And as long as you can get the front section around a corner the rear just fallows . Well that’s all the time I have for to day . But keep those kind questions coming and I will try my best to answer them all as soon as I figure out how to spell and write . Thank you Dave

Default Show Me

How about some show along with the tell. You know some fotos.
    I think everyone's on the chair edge, waiting?
    Hey, What's your handle? _____ Rockstarcoaches is too long to be typing in for an old fart like me!

Question Who Are You Really

RSC, How did you get to be a senior member after your first post?
    Are you really J R, or J P J?

I'm impressed. We misfits dished it out and you not only took it but you handed it back to us.

Serious question: Who is your market? You can see that we use campgrounds and we travel on public roads. These are our second homes. As such this group is unlikely to look for hot tubs, but wants a comfortable coach with reliability, quality systems, and creature comforts.

We don't want to be driving something so long that even Barney Fife will know we are over length, and we do not want something whose features and systems are either old, or service prone, or useless in the real world (like a four person hot tub or the ability to drive over a 4 X 6).

Talk more about the AC and heating systems, the floor plan, the capacities, the engine, transmission and access to them, the inverters, the entertainment systems, and such mundane things like axle weights and service on the hinged section.

dalej Guest

Dave, I'm wondering what is the projected price of these bus's going to be. It's just starting to sound like a Donald Trump kind of item.

Dave, thanks for sticking it out. We really are interested in what you're doing here.

So my guess on intended audience is defined by Dave's handle? These are coaches for rock stars, touring bands, on location etc, which are probably driving from one large parking lot, to the next with a professional driver etc.

Am I close?

Ray

I doubt that Ray. The entertainer's coaches are fairly austere. Even when the headliner uses a coach it is usually a safe place to go for some quiet time and is not a place likely to have a hot tub or many features.

That is why I inquired about the market. I cannot think of any segment of the market that wants glitz at the expense of utility. Our coaches are a blend of both, but only to an extent on the glitz side.