Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: prevost H5 60

rockstarcoaches Guest

Default prevost H5 60

Hi I am Dave Johnson and I am here to bring back to life and change 25 to 30 of the biggest coaches on the road to day, I am currently building the biggest and the most expensive coach with the most out of the box designs and features in a coach that the world has ever seen . And I will be glad to share just some of the things you can do and have done with one of these coaches. these coaches have two steering axles with makes this coach much safer in the event of a front tire blow out. and you can lift the front steering axle off the ground so that you may make a turn on the second front axle which is set further back for tighter turns, this coach is eight wheel drive not four like most coaches have , and the engine is mounted right in front of the rear axles giving you more traction and braking power with better center of gravity. motorized leveling legs that can pick up the whole coach and move it side to side. we can stretch a 60 ft. H5 60 to 72 ft. in length making it the biggest coach on the road to day. now that’s room for many extra things you can't have or in a regular coach with out giving up needed storage space. and because the h5 60 is really two coaches in one, the front half of the coach is built the same way most H3 45 are built, the rear half is built like a trailer that doesn’t come off, we can put one large slide in the front section on the drivers side tords the front and we can put up four in the rear section giving you the most cubic ft. in a coach ever. we can install a 35 ft.sky deck in the rear roof section. you can have a four person hot tub come out of the pass side of the coach that will lower down to ground level and that can be filled with filtered hot water in less then 30 minuets, you can have a very large out door cooking grill, and for staying in shape a pop out bow flex work out bench, several out door flat screen TV options available to you. we can mount a rear towing arm that can carry any size car or truck on it, yes you tow a car or a 30 ft. double stack trailer behind this coach for two reasons, one the rear axle of the coach turns and the trailer its self is motorized, we use one of are motorized leveling legs that is powerful enough to drive the rear wheels over a 4x6 block of wood or up a small hill, I will be using all of these features in my own personal coach along with many others, there is not to much you can't do with one of these coaches, So I am here to tell you folks that the h5 60 is here and its back in a big way. And I am posting this for all the people who think that they are driving the Mac daddy of coaches, just wait till you see mine at some up coming motor home shows.
    Last edited by rockstarcoaches; 05-08-2007 at 06:12 AM.

dalej Guest

Rockstarcoachs, we get the picture! you don't have to post it everywhere!

I hope the coaches are built better that the post is written. A basic
    English/writing class would be very helpful.

Just the other day I was wishing I had a four person hot tub and that my coach would drive over a 4 X 6.

My prayers have been answered.

Now guys, let's keep an open mind to all conversions.

Besides this sounds like it's right up Fast Rogers alley.

mm

Is my cynicism showing through?

Prevost did not even build 50 of these in the late eighties. In order to convert 25 to 30 of them rockstarcoaches has to own every remaining one of them. He is starting with a shell that is twenty years old, had 2 cycle power, and by towing anything it will be overlength in just about every state in the union.

I guess I will wait and see.

Doesn't Holland-America still use a few H5-60s in Alaska during the summer?
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Central States Charter up in Chicago runs 3 or 4 of these on a regular basis.

We like ours. Its already big and complicated and comfortable enough. 48000 and 60 ft with full tanks a 1/2 ton Ram in tow. I'd really like to trim another 3000 and 5ft. with a different toad.

Going down the road with 60000+ of camper is too much like work

I wonder how our 8-V92T 435 HP at 45000 cgvw would do against an H-3 with a 500hp 60 series at 60000 cgvw gittin up a grade. 15000lbs is shure gonna take a chunk out of the difference.

You California guys take any time on the way to the rally to see who had the best horse?

What, no 0 to 70 times?
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 05-06-2007 at 10:12 PM.

lewpopp Guest

Denny.... How Dare You Use My Type Of Sarcasim !!! You Are Ruining My Reputation By Commenting On Someone's Prose. I Thought That Was My Job.

Lew

It will be interesting to see this Conversion if for no other reason to see the technical innovations Dave Johnson is talking about. The practicality for most people is questionable as well as the marketability of an older Coach . Even if it never gets past the 1st conversion, it would be a interesting study in what not to do.
    Getting into and out of most RV Parks sound like a challenge as well.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide