Thread: Thanks Miles Circo

Default Thanks Miles Circo

While changing a fuse to my house batteries my glass dash went blank. A friend of mine, Steve Land called Miles and asked for information. He told us that there is a circuit board in the locked compartment just to the right of the driver's seat. On that circuit board there are 3 plug in fuses, the middle 5 amp fuse was blown. I replaced it and my dash is working again. I would never found it without his help. Another example of the help you can get from the Prevost Owners Group.

Norman Martin
    Country Coach 60408

PS, I don't know how to add a picture of my coach.

Default Display Interface Card

Hello Norman, same story; my glass dash went dead on a recent trip but the Dash Interface Card does not have any plug-in fuses like yours (1999 bus with 6-2-98 hand printed on the card). I have determined the card has 12 volt DC power to it but no power out to the computer or cabinet fan. I cannot find any in-line fuses. The dash does light and function by jumping 12 volt DC direct to the computer. Could you put me in touch with your friend or Miles, I have reached the extent of my electrical diagnostic ability. Thanks for your help,

Regards,
    Reed Smith

Country Coach 60379

Reed, I just got back in town and saw this post. A friend called him for me, I will call him and see if he gives Miles number out. I wonder if anyone on this forum has Miles e-mail address?

Norman Martin
    2000 CC 60408

Reed, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. Been building a barndo and coach storage building. If you didn't reach Miles, his email address is mcirco@hughes.net.

Norman