Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POG Mini Rally

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Well.....the Vineyards at Grapevine can't accommodate us!!! They are booked solid. I have written them e-mails, and called and have gotten no response. I just verified on the internet, and they only have about 3 sites available, and those are probably too short.
    I apologize for any inconvenience caused. What a chicken and egg task. Now I understand the difficulties Jamie & Debbie have in finding a location for our annual POG rally. It was a good thought any way...maybe try at another date and place.
    Last edited by Pete; 02-22-2022 at 05:08 PM.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Billy, you must have known how busy the Vineyard is, and booked ahead. So sorry if inconvenienced.
    Pete

Pete & EJ Petree
    Sealy, Texas

Pete no - I'd never even heard of it. Looked like 20 or so sites (green dots) when I booked, figured better do it now since our next month and a half or so is pretty crazy. I thought maybe some spots were already on hold for this but decided I'd figure that out later rather than wait around. Is it a nice place? Who knows we may check it out anyway. No worries on my end:-)

Billy & Lisa Gaines
    1996 Marathon XL40

Billy, I am told by several people that it is a nice place. I felt comfortable based on their input that it would be a good place to do a rally. It is VERY difficult to communicate with them by phone, or email...they just don't respond. I have also heard that the park is owned by the city of Grapevine, so maybe that is why.

Pete & EJ Petree
    Sealy, Texas