Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Virginia!

I may have mentioned this to you already or someone else searching for a coach. After searching for many months I settled with buying a coach from Legacy Coach in Rockwell, Texas. Brandon the salesman and owner was committed to making us informed on the coach we bought more than he was interested in pushing a sale on us. He spent the entire day without interruptions going over the coach and a test ride with me. He is a seasoned traveler in many different makes and models of coaches. We were fortunate that Brandon used our coach for several camping trips and knew the owner personally. He kept no secrets on the condition of what we bought. I'm not buffing his character up. His company is dedicated to making sure your coach is in the best condition before it goes off the lot.
    The day we showed up to take possession he insisted we camp out behind his building with full hook up. In the morning he answered all our questions, walked us through fresh water hook up, waste tank dumping, hooking up our toad and several other things.
    He may not have the coach you are looking for but he is a wealth of knowledge.

Good Luck!
    1995 Liberty XL
    Chris & Sara Jo Behrens

Really appreciate the reply and info! Thanks!
    Mike & Jodi
    2006 Prevost Legendary