Thread: Cost to replace parts and Girard awning

Default Cost to replace parts and Girard awning

What’s the cost to replace to extender arms and fabric on a Girard Electric awning. Rv is a 2001 Marathon h3

thanks Dr GaRy
    gboya12 @aol.com

Gary,

What part of the country do you live? I'm guessing you are not looking to personally replace the fabric and arms of your Girard awnings, but rather find someone close to you that can do the work. Very few of us on this forum are installers, converters, distributors of Girard awnings and parts. I think you would be better off asking the folks who do that on a daily basis. I haver attached a link to Girard below. They can help with identifying part numbers and available fabric colors, but ultimately, you will need to find someone locally to do the work, or plan a trip to the installers' location to have the work done. Girard has a dealer locator section on their site.

If you are close to one of the Marathon Service Centers (Oregon, Texas, Florida) I'm sure they can do the job, but you will pay their markup. If you are close to Tennessee, then I'm sure Jeff Rowe at ETLC is more than capable of completing the work. Understanding your location will be the quickest way to find a resource you are looking for.

https://www.girardgroupcompanies.com/
    Last edited by tnjet; 12-03-2021 at 09:55 AM.