Good day All,
Pipeliner Prevost Rick
I am still on the search for a Used Prevost XL, XL 2, however, the Market seems to be a bit high right now as most can atest to. With the Cool thing being to own a Motorcoach and travel during the Covid experience we have been going through, a huge demand for Units has driven the costs to higher levels than we have ever seen.
I currently own an American Coach (Fibreglass) and would like to know of a Company that can do some light Interior Upgrades such as: remove carpet and tile and replace with new. Also some light wood work changes such as remove the kitchen table and attach it to the wall, giving more space in the kitchen area.
I know what you're thinking; why can't you complete the work in Western Canada? I feel the same way. I have spoken to a few RV Repair facilities here in Alberta, however, most are reluctant to perform the work or just not interested.
Given some options in the US would help to make a solid decision on who Penny and I will use.
We do not desire to spend a huge amount on this, keeping in mind we will be selling this Unit upon locating a Prevost.
This upgrade would give us yet more time to see what the Market is going to do on Used Prevosts and all the while gaining insight to these complex machines.
I will continue emailing RV facilities in Alberta but I am not ruling out having the work completed in the US. Western US preferably. Oregon, Nocal, AZ. Something within 1500 to 2000 miles from Edmonton.
Premier RV in Oregon was our first thought, and there are several that offer Services in Oregon.
Any thoughts or experiences shared would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time. Oh ya, Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends.
Canada and the US, we're like brothers and sisters, we may have disagreements, but we both know when it comes to all the silliness the World we are best friends.
Pipeliner Prevost
Rick.