Thread: Pogging in Kerrville; Marines!

Jim_Scoggins Guest

Default Pogging in Kerrville; Marines!

I am jealous of all you folks going Pogging in Kerrville. I would like to be there to meet all of you and go to school on this new-to-me Liberty. I will schedule things differently so I can be at the next one. I do hope you all have a great time!

For the Marines:
    I am leaving tomorrow at zero dark thirty for a two week trip to Okinawa. Will be at an old stomping ground (MAG-36, Futenma). Will visit the Sushi-go-round for old times sake.
    2+00 hrs DC to Detroit; 13+45 hrs Detroit to Osaka, 2+00 Osaka to Oki. The joys of airline travel. The heck of it is I will be going back there for the month of August.

See, if all of you guys that have been there would have just brought back one hand full of dirt, there wouldn't be anything left for me to go back to!

Semper Fi
    Last edited by Jim_Scoggins; 04-16-2007 at 08:06 AM.

dalej Guest

Jim, I salute you!!!

Default Oki

Jim,

I did some R&R there from Da Nang...do not remember much...have a great trip

SEMPER FI !!!!

lewpopp Guest

Jim,

Have a good time. You must be one of the starters or founders of the Prevost-Stuff.com because the date at the top of that forum posts are military type dates. AFU! In order for someone to tell what the date really is you have to think a bit which shows that the date is not the most popular. We all aren't toilet seat sellers or buyers. DAMN !!!!