Thread: Sofa Bed Recommendations - West Coast

Default Sofa Bed Recommendations - West Coast

Hi all,

I am looking to replace my salon couch/recliner with a sofa bed on my 2003 Marathon H3-45 double slide. I would like to get a sofa that converts to a bed and can be converted to a bed with the slide closed. Sure, I can go with a Marathon built sofa bed for $10k, but wanted to know if there are other reasonable quality manufacturers on the west coast. I can install it myself and have it shipped, if needed. I am also open to travel closeby to Las Vegas (Phoenix, Utah, California, Oregon etc.) to have it installed, if such is recommended.

Regards, Shahzad

2003 Marathon H3-45 DS

Check with Brad and Hall in Elkhart, IN. Villa might be a great answer. But they are likely a year behind.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Update - was able to get a jack-knife sofa bed from Villa in about one month after ordering. Installation was a breeze, as major components came apart and we assembled and installed inside the coach. Shipping was super fast, given that I am within 300 miles from their warehouse. All in all, happy with their service. And Made in the USA ��.

Shahzad Lateef
    2003 Marathon H3-45, Double Slide

Shahzad,

Hoping you are still following this thread. As a prospective buyer I have not often found the exact salon config we want - two opposing couches, but have considered that this can change like you have done. Not sure if you replaced and installed the coach on the slide side. I've seen one too many coaches that simply put chairs or couches on top of the slide. Wondering how to get around that and make it look right?
    Mike & Jodi
    2006 Prevost Legendary