Thread: Experienced user wanting to lease before buying

Question Experienced user wanting to lease before buying

My wife and I are from central Texas and have owned many motor homes of all sizes. We think that we want a Prevost or Newell but want to make sure of a unit before making a purchase decision. I am very mechanically inclined and know the Ins and outs of most motorhome brands. I am well insured and am the owner of a reasonably sized business and want to travel to the states in which we have locations. I prefer to lease for 3 to 6 months and not a daily or weekly rental

please let me know if you, or someone you know, would be interested in such an idea. I am very motivated and will certainly leave the vehicle in a better condition than I found it. I am happy to discuss and personally meet prior to a commitment. I do intend to make a purchase after the first lease period is completed. Would prefer 2009 or newer with reasonable mileage

This appears to be a duplicate post. Perhaps we can delete it?
    Joe & Diane Hoffman
    Prior coach: 2001 Marathon H3-45
    Sold the coach.
    For details: https://intelopment.wix.com/prevost/

I agree, I appreciate the effort put forth in finding a good bus to try out - and I live in Central TX too, but if this gentleman really wants a ‘nice’ bus, I’m guessing it’ll have to be purchased on the front side. I can not imagine letting my baby out of my sight for a few months. I’d be glad to let you come see my ride and go over anything you like too. I’d be up to going for a ride if you want (really). These buses are incredible machines. Prevost is top shelf, so no need to go any further.

Kind of finding that out. Now the search begins

Yes it should. I didn’t realize that it was posted twice

Have u tried Goss RV? They r sponsors here and they r soliciting owners to make money leasing their buses. If Goss does not rent them short term whst exactly is it they do?
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Quote Originally Posted by Pjc View Post
    Kind of finding that out. Now the search begins
    If you end up around Conroe shoot me a note -

Awesome. Thank you. I took your advice and bought a 2017 Marathon. Would love to hook up and get your help on several items