Hello. I am a new member in search of a used Prevost. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I am in Austin, TX. I am looking for a used Prevost to go on trips with my wife, daughter, 2 cats and a dog. Yes, the pets really need to come with. I am having some trouble deciding what vintage to go for. I see many in the early 90's under 100k, but also see some late 90's and 2000 around 200k. I am quite mechanically inclined and don't mind doing a lot of maintenance myself. However, I am a bit worried about buying a coach with the 8v92, only because of availability of service when traveling.

I would not mind doing some remodeling inside to suit our needs, so an older coach with a lower price has some advantage. But it seems like finding a coach with S60 engine and still in the lower end of prices if hard to come by.

Also, I am curious if there's anything else I should consider when looking at an older coach (pre-S60). Any concern over brakes, suspension, steering, ride quality in the older coaches? Is the circa-2000 H3 models a step above the other models in some ways?

Thanks!