Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Axle Weight Limits

Free advice: If you can arrange it, park outside the fence. That remark about having your wife ride in the bedroom has probably sealed your fate, and with this crowd all it takes is one simple mistake, and you are toast.

Change your name, act like you showed up by accident, pretend you don't know what POG is, and maybe your wife will never hear of your remarks.

[=Roadrunner;12829]I thought that since I threw that statement on the end that no one would notice it. Now I can just hope that none of the women see it.[]

TOO LATE So, where will you be parked at POGIII so that I can find Paulette, I want to make sure I have the right bedroom

Red face I Never Said That

Dale, Being the reserved man you say you are you probably were comfortable in making your remark, but I would offer that it would probably be in your best interest to edit your post, before you know who, sees it.
    That you have a stable is probably a good thing. You can make a bed in the hay and be close to your bus.

You guys are giong to scare Dale to death ! He is actually a great guy. He invited my wife and I to stop at their farm on the first night of our trip to Kerrville. They are in a perfect place for us to stop right off I 10. We are looking forward to meeting them. BTW Dale, we have four other Buses following us and all of our "Black Water Tanks" will be full !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Bob,

Being the great guy that I am, I will tell you that I will be in spot # 23 in the bright orange bus. Dale
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!