Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are first time Prevost owners and have just contracted for a 2000 H3-45!

The Mobile Internet Resource Center (rvmobileinternet.com) is a great site for information on getting data into the bus. There is more free information here than I have time to read. If you subscribe, then there is even more info and access to their forum and discounts from vendors.

If you have an afternoon to loose ... check them out!

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

I will second Fratto on the Mobile Internet Resource Center. I decided to muscle through our last 5500 mile trip with an older Netgear LTE modem, and it did amazingly well given it's age. When we got into somewhere where it was Band 71 (yes, on T-Mo), it fell down hard. I'm watching the aforementioned site to narrow down on a 5G router that does WiFi as Wan, with a Puma Antenna. Pigeon Forge TN was one of the worst in terms of data/signal. That's a next phase upgrade I'm really looking toward.

Mark,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will start my research on rvmobileinternet.com now. I think I've heard of them before. I look forward to maybe seeing you down the road, hopefully soon.

Safe travels,

Tom Adams

SkinnerVic,

For each person kind enough to respond to my original post, it adds hours of research time for me trying to understand all of my options. The members on this site are so kind and willing to help.

I thank you as well for your feedback and I hope to meet you in person down the road.

Safe travels,

Tom Adams