Thread: New member and new Prevost ownerr

Hybrid View

Hi dubojet,
    We just took delivery of our “new to us” 2003 Liberty Lady Classic (non-slide) from Austin Hicks at Olympia Luxury Motorcoach in Murfreesboro, TN. They have done an absolutely Amazing job over the past several months! So much so, that I’ve told Austin his new logo should be “building you a 2021 Coach, one piece at a time.”

There was such a long list of changes, upgrades, repairs, etc. - I’ll send more info if you’d care to PM me or E-mail.

We have learned so much already. Thanks in large part to 1 1/2 years of research by reading this and other forums! Fortunately, with it being a Classic there is either a switch, fuse or breaker for almost anything that might fail or need reset. And, with it being a non-slide - with a breakfast bar and no Crestron...there is much less to learn or that might break.

Pictures of the Coach on our lot at Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort in Naples, FL and some of the interior we are just beginning to decorate and move in - since delivery last Saturday.

We are headed back to Olympia to complete some pending upgrades - once parts come in later this month. And, then making our way out to our Destination lot & Villa at Desert Shores, Indio, CA. Absolutely Loving this lifestyle!
    Last edited by WinterStorm; 06-14-2021 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Trying to Attach photos?
    Greg & Deb
    2003 Prevost XLII Liberty Lady Classic non-slide
    2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve
    Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort
    Naples, FL