Thread: New member and new Prevost ownerr

Default New member and new Prevost ownerr

Hi I’m dubojet, new member to this forum. Married, two teenage boys, townhouse in Charlotte NC and two RV resort lots; Port St Lucie Fl. And at White Oak landing on the Tennessee river near Clifton TN. I’m an Airline Pilot for a major airline with 3 more years till retirement New owner of a 2005 Liberty XLII mirage, elegant lady. I know forums are a wonderful tool to share the passion and experience and knowledge with others. I look forward to educating myself about the Prevost coaches. Regards Dave

Welcome Dave, Lots of good information to be shared on this forum.
    Mike
    Marathon XLII

Hello Dubojet. Many of us are new. Into my 2nd year. I lived in Port St. Lucie for 11 years. At the time there was nothing on the other side of Rt 95; all built up now and nice over there. Joe Camper and Gil will be your knowledge kings. Gil has helped me get through some serious repairs. Nothing is too stupid to ask here. Really good people here. My Dad and father-in-law were both pilots. Enjoy your ride. I was raised on camping but my wife was not but she loves the coach. She calls it "glamping"! Glamours camping!
    Welcome!
    1995 Liberty XL
    Chris & Sara Jo Behrens

Hello and welcome. I am also new ( three months). I have found a lot of pilot gravitate to Prevost coaches. I guess we'll made machines is the reason ?
    Hello and welcome. I have found that being a pilot like myself, there are a lot whom seem to choose Prevost coaches. For me it's the machine itself.

Welcome. Wish you safe travels and few repairs.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Hi dubojet,
    We just took delivery of our “new to us” 2003 Liberty Lady Classic (non-slide) from Austin Hicks at Olympia Luxury Motorcoach in Murfreesboro, TN. They have done an absolutely Amazing job over the past several months! So much so, that I’ve told Austin his new logo should be “building you a 2021 Coach, one piece at a time.”

There was such a long list of changes, upgrades, repairs, etc. - I’ll send more info if you’d care to PM me or E-mail.

We have learned so much already. Thanks in large part to 1 1/2 years of research by reading this and other forums! Fortunately, with it being a Classic there is either a switch, fuse or breaker for almost anything that might fail or need reset. And, with it being a non-slide - with a breakfast bar and no Crestron...there is much less to learn or that might break.

Pictures of the Coach on our lot at Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort in Naples, FL and some of the interior we are just beginning to decorate and move in - since delivery last Saturday.

We are headed back to Olympia to complete some pending upgrades - once parts come in later this month. And, then making our way out to our Destination lot & Villa at Desert Shores, Indio, CA. Absolutely Loving this lifestyle!
    Last edited by WinterStorm; 06-14-2021 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Trying to Attach photos?
    Greg & Deb
    2003 Prevost XLII Liberty Lady Classic non-slide
    2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve
    Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort
    Naples, FL

Greg, your coach looks great! I hope you get many years of enjoyment.

Thank you, Bill & Delinda!
    Would love to convoy with you both and your bus somewhere and get to enjoy your company.
    Please let us know when/if you are ever going out West or, down to Southwest Florida?
    We should be back at Olympia by end-June or early-July to have final upgrades completed before heading West.
    Last edited by WinterStorm; 06-15-2021 at 11:56 PM.
    Greg & Deb
    2003 Prevost XLII Liberty Lady Classic non-slide
    2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve
    Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort
    Naples, FL