Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brag on Marathon - Grand Prairie

I can attest you can do it (as I made it through once), but I wouldn't recommend it. Take the alternate to be safe.

I plan to exit the 161 and go the back way I guess. Is that on Paddock also ?

Yes, Marathon is on the NW corner of Post and Paddock and N. Great Southwest Parkway. I believe that if you look at Google you will see that they have you go from I-30 to 161 and then exit Lower Tarrant Rd / Carrier Parkway. Then take Carrier Parkway around to N. Great Southwest Parkway and you will see the facility on your left as you approach Post and Paddock.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Regarding Dallas, TX area freeways: A few years ago I ran a set of FedEx Ground doubles from OK to Hutchins, TX for a (now deceased) friend of mine to help him out for a few weeks during peak season. Even after midnight, going from I-35E southbound to I-45 southbound (to exit at Dowdy Ferry Rd) was a complete cluster***k. Maybe better now. IDK.

On a positive note, the express lanes are nice - however the one on I-35E Northbound off 635 is nothing short of a roller coaster ride - especially in the coach.
    Last edited by BGLogistics; 05-27-2021 at 04:14 PM.

Billy & Lisa Gaines
    1996 Marathon XL40

How did the Lifeline battery install at Marathon Grand Prairie work out? Any problems, issues, etc?

Had to CNX, going to reschedule for later date.