Thread: Where's Waldo

Default Where's Waldo

With the new year, my wife and I are looking forward to a significant change. We will call the Nashville area home soon. With temperatures dropping into the single digits tonight we might be wondering if this is the right move. The move brings much more than a new address. I accepted the Service Manager position at Olympia Luxury Coaches. As much as I’m looking forward to the challenge and supporting the team and their customers, I regretfully will no longer be able to conduct pre-purchase inspections. It’s also probably not fitting for me to be an administrator of the Prevost Owners Group. Neither of these changes will affect my willingness to help owners and prospective owners.

I hope to still see many of you at the Prevost Expo next month or as you may pass through Nashville.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Hi Gil,

Congratulations! You'll be a fantastic addition to an already incredible Olympia Luxury Motorcoach team!
    Hopefully, with your addition, it means that Austin won’t need to be working until the wee mornings hours - six days a week anymore?

Deb and I feel blessed that we were able to have you perform the PPI on our Amazing Prevost…we absolutely Love it and everyone at Olympia!

Thank you for everything you have done for the POG members over the years! Glad to know that we’ll be able to see you when we return to Olympia for Level III services. Great people and team.

Greg & Deb
    2003 Prevost XLII Liberty Lady Classic non-slide
    2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve
    Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort
    Naples, FL

Did u go out and buy a snow shovel for Derleen?
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

So question, who is now the go to person for inspections?

That is a void that unless someone who at this point hasent surfaced yet, will not be filled.

All u guys who used Gill in the past u should have paid him better. Live and learn. Lot to be said for tips and bonuses when a job is preformed well moreso when they r very good very buisy and u might need them again .
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 01-09-2022 at 06:21 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Congratulations Gil. Maybe we will see you there one day.

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Camper View Post
    That is a void that unless someone who at this point hasent surfaced yet, will not be filled.
    Oh noes...

I am still in the market for a bus, but I will need to have an inspection. So any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Contact Glenn at Yellow Jacket Concepts. Glenn worked for Royale as an electrical engineer and now provides inspection services anywhere in the country. http://www.yellowjacketconcepts.com/

I wish you success at your new job. They are getting an extremely knowledgeable individual. Unbeknown to everyone, Gil was my savior in replacing a burned out battery watchdog system. We spent countless hours on the phone, texting and sending me detailed schematics to walk me through the entire gutting and replacement. There were also several other issues he solved involving numerous calls and troubleshooting. At one point I asked him how much money I could send him for all his trouble. He responded with "whatever you feel is appropriate". Of course I did with what was hopefully enough.
    Like many things, good things come to pass and your void Gil will be hard to replace. I would also give accolades to Joe Camper at this point. Thanks Jo! You have shared a multitude of tricks and fixes.
    Gil, stay in touch with us somehow if you can.

Cheers!
    1995 Liberty XL
    Chris & Sara Jo Behrens

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Contact Glenn at Yellow Jacket Concepts. Glenn worked for Royale as an electrical engineer and now provides inspection services anywhere in the country. http://www.yellowjacketconcepts.com/
    Thanks for the info. J