Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hype is Real! My experience purchasing a Liberty Coach in Stuart, FL

Default The Hype is Real! My experience purchasing a Liberty Coach in Stuart, FL

Greetings!

I am a new owner of an 07 Liberty Elegant Lady XL2-DS. I took delivery in Florida several months ago. So I thought I would provide my experience to date. In a word, Outstanding. My first contact was with Ron Fauconniere, who was very upfront and honest in describing the coach. I had been looking at Prevost's for many years, having owned Class A and 5th Wheels in the past. I bought the coach sight unseen, never stepped foot in a Prevost before. I was actually very close to buying another coach conversion when this one caught my eye and I had the pleasure of meeting a Prevost owner and member of this forum, who spoke very highly of Liberty. I decided to buy mainly on reputation, even though Liberty is not conveniently located from my home in Scottsdale. I then met Dave Wall, who made it his mission to make me happy every step of the way, a real pleasure to deal with. He spent a great deal of time answering emails and text messages, which was very much appreciated. On arrival in Stuart, Florida, I met Troy Moody and Vince Shaw, both highly knowledgable about every detail of the coach. I spent several days living in the coach and learning all the intricacies, at their onsite campground. They installed a few things for me that I wanted: internet roof antenna, HDMI cord, GPS holder face plate, etc. They were exceedingly helpful and professional. Honestly, I don't think I have ever had a better experience buying anything. After getting the coach back to Scottsdale their service has continued to be outstanding. So the hype is real about how great Liberty is. They work very hard and deserve their outstanding reputation.

Now, about the coach. Wow. It is a work of art. It is beautiful! Liberty did an outstanding job with the layout, anesthetics, quality of workmanship and easy of use. We have taken short trips lasting several days to the California coast, Palm Springs and Lake Havasu. Driving a Prevost is like nothing I drove before. Very smooth and planted, even in the desert with high winds. It is a beast! It will take some time to sort through all the moving parts and systems that I need to learn. But I can honestly say it was a good decision buying a Liberty. I can't say enough good things about the people at Liberty coach.

I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully meeting some of you here. I feel very lucky to be able to own a Prevost and honored to be part of the owners group.

I will post a few pictures soon.
    Last edited by Elliott; 04-03-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Elliott ,

Great Looking Coach !!

It is so refreshing in today's climate for someone to take the time & effort to post something that is so positive!!

Welcome aboard......

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Bradford View Post
    Hi Elliott ,

Great Looking Coach !!

It is so refreshing in today's climate for someone to take the time & effort to post something that is so positive!!

Welcome aboard......

Jamie

Thank you Jamie, I'm honored to be here

Very nice. May it carry you and your family on many memorable journeys.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    Very nice. May it carry you and your family on many memorable journeys.
    thank you Gil, much appreciated

btw I just downloaded your maintenance recommendations checklist, thanks for everything you do for this community

Elliot, that was a work in progress and still is. Thanks!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    Elliot, that was a work in progress and still is. Thanks!
    yes, you had mentioned that and it's marked "draft"

however, it is still very useful, thanks

Gorgeous Coach!! Congrats.......Beautiful inside and out.

Quote Originally Posted by RPSHOP View Post
    Gorgeous Coach!! Congrats.......Beautiful inside and out.
    thanks Robert! much appreciated